You can view our update history here.
- New execution order to ensure more encryption with certain execution combinations.
- Number obfuscation is now more dynamic and the impact on the file size is less divergent.
- Enhanced reference obfuscation is now harder to decompile, but may be a bit slower at initialization.
- Hardens number obfuscation even more, which also makes reference and string encryption more difficult to decrypt, especially when used in a combination.
- Fixes a NullPointerException during string obfuscation.
- Fixes a bug that causes a ClassCastException due to the reference obfuscation of
- Number obfuscation: Obfuscates whole number constants (ints and longs). Unusual constants like
-1880695587are protected more than more occuring ones like
- The JVM-argument
-noverifywas removed from the anti-debug check, as some programs depend on it.
- Other executions now make use of the number obfuscation for even more protection.
- Anti-debug: Disables certain debugging methods that could be useful for potential attackers. Should be used in combination with reference obfuscation, as it makes it harder to remove.
- Fixed a bug that caused the obfuscator to crash when everything is excluded.
- Count of excluded / re-included classes is now logged again.
- Scrambler now scrambles integer / long multiplications and divisions with one constant.
- Improved string obfuscation. Faster and safer.
- General optimizations.
- Access generalizer: Removes all access modifiers that could help a possible reverse engineer. Makes it harder to identify which fields are changed and which remain unchanged.
- Improved flow obfuscation, while keeping file size.
- A demo version is now available for all registered users.
- Added a feature to shuffle class members.
- Scrambler now affects fields too.
- Rewrote the whole class loading, excluding and execution process. This lead to an increasage of obfuscation speed.
- Several things were optimized for a better performance of the output file.
- Fixed some minimal typing mistakes.
- Increased performance and decreased size of reference obfuscation by a small bit (heavy mode).
- Crasher now also confuses zip-extraction programs.
- Better logging messages at exporting.
- Fixed a bug that caused both reference obfuscation modes to throw an AssertionError sometimes (but very unlikely)
- Fixed a bug that caused some field references to get resolved wrongly in the experimental mode. This required to increase the output file size percentage a bit (by 5 - 10 percent), but makes it more stable.
- Obfuscation tasks now check for compatibility before obfuscating a class.
- Fixed a bug in experimental reference obfuscation that caused field references to resolve wrongly.
- Improved performance of output files a little.